Develop and maintain know-how
- Develop technical synergies between firms
- Set up a network of members to discuss common issues
- pass on know-how
- learn about the luxury market and its consumers
- incorporate product, commercial and social innovation into the firm
- view e-commerce and social network tools in the luxury sector
"Excellence Sessions” are organized to achieve this: these are theme-based morning group discussions and a focus on expert solutions in flagship sectors between members of Luxe & Excellence and all firms that have been awarded the “EPV - Entreprises du patrimoine vivant” label (Living heritage enterprise).
- Promote the luxury trades
- organize discovery trips for journalists in workshops
- reception for buyers, designers and VIP customers
Encourage innovation and creativity
- Develop product synergies
- Collective design integration action in collaboration with regional schools
Design project realized by a Raymond Loewy school student
- Individual and collective accompaniment on key themes through on-site consultancy and evaluation: HR, development, innovation
- Design shared communication tools: communication pack, flyer, website
- Promote a recommendation tool
Widen the reputation
Develop new markets
- Set up a joint international strategy : prospecting mission, pool commercial means
- Meetings with buyers
- Exhibitions and shows
- Organize customer relations events
- Share commercial operations
We took part in a prospecting mission in Brazil, built a “Made in Limousin” luxury exhibition in the Wako department store, Tokyo, had created national and international launch event at the Eiffel Tower, Paris.
“Révélations” at Grand Palais-Paris is also one of our "rendez-vous" : the arts, crafts and design show.
It attracted nearly 300 exhibitors: craftsmen and women, craft-based manufacturing firms, art galleries, leading French and international companies, foundations, associations, private and public institutions, etc. Over 30,000 visitors attended.